Friday, June 1, 2007

Riley School Pic

Here Riley in his school picture! What a sweet guy!
WOW! I cannot say enough about this little guy...He was given to us just at the right time. Little did "I" know but God did what a JOY he would be in our very lowest valley..Riley loves us so very much. He is the first one to pray for each of us whenever we are in need. He always tells us he is going to get the "Holy Ghost" and be baptized (go figure) he's only 2? I know he is listening in church at least...He does not go to sleep at night until he has layed hands on each of us and prayed for us...it is too awesome! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for this precious baby!

1 comment:

Journey to Lilly! said...

Michelle,
I am soooo glad you are bloggin! I love to keep up with whats going on with my blogger friends!

Riley is such a cutie! GraciAnna just loves him.

lv ya,
Kim